TRANSLATE THIS SITE TO YOUR LANGUAGE
TRANSLATE THIS SITE TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Boy with autism throws a fit. Then kind stylist offers to cut his hair on the floor

     


When I was younger, I adored my long hair. 

I adored it so much that going to get a haircut wasn’t the most thrilling experience for me. 

My hair wasn’t the easiest to brush, so along with the pain of a hairstylist trying to work their way through my tangles, seeing sharp scissors near my face was intimidating.


       
Long story short, once I discovered the beauty of conditioner, my hair styling days changed.But even though it worked out for me, I can only imagine how the experience of a haircut may be to someone like Isaiah McCafferty, a young 4-year-old boy with autism. 

According to Isaiah’s mother, Jennifer, the sound of clippers would makeher son uneasy, as well as his hyperactivity making it difficult for him to sit still ina styling chair. 

As a result, getting haircuts for her son wasn’t always easy – but thanks to the generous patience of one hair stylist, now it is.

Kaylen Baker, a hair stylist from Sports Clip of West Virginia, went out of her way to make Isaiah’s hair cut experience comfortable. Instead of having him sit in a barber chair, she sat with him on the floor.
       

Boy with autism throws a fit. Then kind stylist offers to cut his hair on the floor Boy with autism throws a fit. Then kind stylist offers to cut his hair on the floor Reviewed by Unknown on 21:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.